More images available within the month at no extra cost
So far, we have only made a single image available on 1911census.co.uk - the principal original page of the RG14 Household (or Institution) Summary.
Within the next month, we will make the following images available at NO EXTRA COST.
If you have already bought the original page of the household original page, you will be able to view any associated images for free, simply by returning to the record you have paid for via the “My Records” area on the website. Any new images that you buy will have all the associated images available at the flat cost of 30 credits for the lot.
Not every search result will have all of the following images available but many households will.
Extra RG14 Household (or Institution) Schedule images:
- The address panel from the back of the schedule, showing the address as written by your ancestors and the registration district and subdistrict
- The front page of the volume in which your schedule was stored, giving more detailed information on parishes and districts
- The Front page of the volume in which the Enumerator’s Summary sheet was stored
- Enumerator’s Summary original page - this not only shows the names of heads of households and how many people occupied the houses (showing you the neighbours), but also lists other buildings, whether houses or not.
- Population statistics for the area
- a description of the Enumerator’s walk
- (in some cases) a map of the Enumerator’s walk